Episode 12 of #MoreThanAnInterface has a guest, Mary Shaw of Shaw Media Group. Mary is an independent #UX consultant and coach based in New England. Here’s what we talked about:
- The advantages of (the many) different entry points into UX
- Her discovery process on new client projects
- Career pivots based on health problems and technology shifts
- Ways to keep design work from falling apart during development and launch
- The evolution of her consulting service offerings
- The future of remote UX consulting
This episode is in audio only, but it’s over 30 minutes long and great to listen to during your commute or workout!