For episode 10 of #MoreThanAnInterface, I chatted with Stewart Ritchie. Stewart runs Powered by Coffee, a WordPress development agency in the UK which helps agencies, marketing teams, and designers.
Here’s what I asked him about:
- How designers can make sure their designs ship
- How project roadmapping can uncover what clients really need
- How to decide which technologies to use on a product
- Why he hates the word “creative”
- How code is really a means for reaching another goal
Watch the video to find out what he said!
You can find out more about Stewart at https://poweredbycoffee.co.uk.